(This contract will be signed on puppy pick up day)
Puppy Deposit and Sales Agreement
Color: ___________________ Registration #: ____________________________
Puppy is Registerable as: Akc_____ Aca_____ Ckc_____
Sex: _________ Dob: _____________ Testing Done: ____________________
Sire: ___________________________ Dam: ______________________________
Full or Limited Registration
• A $400 non-refundable deposit is required to hold the puppy of interest. This may be done in person (Cash), money order, cashier’s check, Venmo App, or Zelle. If the deposit is paid using Venmo send to @armnalegranch. If the deposit will be sent through Zelle send to 903-721-3844. If payment is to be sent by mail, please note that the puppy is considered available until the deposit is received. Puppies are considered sold once deposit is received. All deposits go towards the total purchase price of the puppy of interest.
• There are no refunds on Deposits, unless otherwise agreed here in writing. Failure of the Buyer to complete this purchase would subject Seller to lost opportunities to sell the Puppy to some other Buyer and retention of the Deposit is meant to compensate Seller for this possible loss. This deposit signifies the intent on the part of the Buyer to follow through with the Purchase of this Puppy.
• The Seller reserves the right to void this transaction and refund the Deposit if we learn of any reason why Buyer might not be suitable for the puppy ( i.e. Buyer is found to be an animal abuser, violent person, representative of a Pet Store, representative of a pharmaceutical research laboratory etc.) .
• If the transaction is voided or if through some tragic accident the Puppy were to die or otherwise be seriously injured before it goes to its new home then, of course, the deposit will be returned to the Buyer; unless the Buyer wishes to apply the Deposit to another Puppy, if one is available, or to a puppy from the next available litter.
DELIVERY OF PUPPY
* At this time, we do Not Ship Puppies. We can arrange to meet you, deliver your puppy (for a fee which is 85 cents per mile there & back), or you can pick your puppy up at our house.
• This date is based on our estimation of when the puppy will be naturally weaned and ready to leave its Mom. Typically, our puppies are completely weaned and eating on their own by 8 wks of age, but each puppy is different, and some have been known to still need softened puppy food until 8-10 wks of age this all depends on the puppy’s individual needs.
• If the Buyer is not able to pick up the puppy on the agreed upon Delivery Date, we will be glad to continue caring for the Puppy for a reasonable time-limited to 10 days unless otherwise arranged, but we will add a charge of $5 per day for boarding for every day after the scheduled pickup date.
• For delivers outside of the Jacksonville, TX area, the Seller is also happy to meet the Buyer at some agreed in-between location. We charge 85 cents per mile times the roundtrip (there & back) mileage we drive as a delivery charge. This Delivery Charge is designed to pay for our gasoline and out of pocket expenses on a trip and may actually be less per mile depending on individual circumstances.
• If a health certificate is needed due to the new owner traveling across state lines to pick up, or flying in to pick up, this will be paid for by the Buyer far enough in advance so the Seller can make arrangements for the puppy to be seen by a veterinarian no more than 5 days prior to pick up. Health Certificates are only good for 5 days. The charge at this time is $86 from our vet.
· All Puppies are microchipped which are registerable thru Akc Reunite. You are required to register your puppy’s microchip within 24 hrs of your puppy leaving ArmnalegRanch.
• The Seller guarantees Your Puppy to be free from infectious diseases for 3 days (72 hrs) after the puppy leaves our premises and guarantees the Puppy to be free from genetic problems for up to 2 years of age IF kept on pawTree food & NuVet vitamins. Hip and joint problems can be caused by or influenced by overfeeding, improper diet, failure to maintain proper weight, failure to provide sufficient exercise, over-exercising or improper exercising which would be out of our control.
• A copy of the actual vet bill will need to be submitted to the Seller in order for this contract to be valid. It must be dated within the 3 days allowed after purchase.
• We do not guarantee temperament. All of our Dogs have demonstrated great stable temperament. We take great pains to provide a secure, loving environment for our Puppies from birth and provide daily proper socialization. After Pickup, the responsibility is on the Buyer to provide a good environment with proper socialization. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to keep the Puppy free from harm and bad interactions with other people, dogs and animals. Any negative exposure of the puppy to a bad experience with other dogs or people can cause lasting effects.
• The buyer agrees to keep the Puppy healthy, maintain and stay current with all puppy vaccinations, provide periodic vet checks including an initial examination within the first 3 days after delivery, and to keep the pup at a healthy weight by feeding a quality dog food called pawTree (www.pawtree.com/allaboutthepaws or www.pawtree.com/paws) and an additional supplement which is sold thru NuVet (www.nuvet.com/21631) as outlined later in this contract.
• Seller will provide Buyer with a puppy that is clean, in good general health and that has no known physical defects. Deworming’s start at 2 wks of age and 1st immunizations will have been completed and detailed in writing by 6 wks of age. It is generally recognized that intestinal parasites (worms, giardia, coccidia, etc.) are common in puppies, and can be a part of a puppy’s early development but we will make every effort to prevent parasites.
• Buyer agrees that he/she will take their puppy to their veterinarian within 3 days of receiving the Puppy for examination. If the purchaser’s veterinarian finds the puppy to be in poor health, the veterinarian’s written description of the problems must be provided, and dated within 3 days of the date the Buyer received their puppy.
• Genetic defects are covered by this guarantee for 2 years if kept on pawTree food & NuVet vitamins, including hips, eyes and heart. A written examination from a veterinarian must state that genetic defect exists and be accompanied by x-rays and other testing as appropriate.
• If a qualified licensed veterinarian finds there is a genetic health problem with the puppy, Buyer will be refunded the price of the Puppy or given a replacement Puppy from the Seller’s next available litter. The original puppy sold will be returned to the Seller prior to any refund or replacement is given. Transportation costs (if any) will not be refunded and are not included in this guarantee. Expenses of treatment, exams and tests are the financial responsibility of the Buyer.
• Failure to have the puppy examined by a vet within 3 days of the date the puppy is delivered to Buyer or if Buyer fails to provide required immunizations, treatment or de-worming’s, will mean that this health guarantee will be void.
• Buyer agrees to keep their puppy at home and away from other dogs, public places, parks and will use care in allowing others from outside their home to pet or touch the puppy. This is to protect the puppy from exposure to parvovirus and other infectious illnesses. New owners will not enroll the puppy in obedience training classes until all immunizations are completed.
• After extensive research with different types of vitamins it has been decided that NuVet is the best vitamin supplement choice for all of our puppies and adult dogs. Each NuVet wafer (or the powder) is packed with powerful antioxidants giving a tremendous boost to the immune system. It prevents skin and coat problems and creates a defense against 50 major diseases including hip disease. With the daily use of these vitamins, pawTree food (www.pawtree.com/allaboutthepaws or www.pawtree.com/paws), and yearly vet visits for proper vaccinations, your puppy will live a much longer and healthier life. Because of the variety and quality of dog foods available (all canine illnesses are not covered by vaccinations), we require that all ArmnalegRanch puppies be kept on “NuVet Plus” canine supplements for the 1st 24 months of life. This nutritional supplement is only available through a breeder or veterinarian recommendation. The order line phone number for NuVet is 1-800-474-7044 and the order code you must use is 21631. (www.nuvet.com/21631)
NuVet & pawTree will send us a monthly report that lets us know who has ordered. NuVet is available in a wafer, or powder form. All ArmnalegRanch dogs/puppies receive one wafer daily. I have seen a big difference the NuVet makes in the growth and development of all of our puppies/dogs. Along with the NuVet it is required to keep your puppy on pawTree dog food. A monthly report is also sent by pawTree so we can keep up with who is feeding their furbaby properly.
Please note: Your health guarantee will be considered null and void if you do not keep your puppy on this supplement & pawTree food for at least the 1st 24 months of life.
RIGHT OF RECOVERY OR PLACEMENT
• Should the Buyer find themselves unexpectedly in a circumstance where death or other loss prevents them from being able to properly care for the Puppy, Buyer agrees that we will be contacted first and given first rights to the Puppy. If the dog is to be sold, Seller will be given right of first refusal. Buyer agrees that the Puppy will NOT under any circumstances be placed in a dog pound or rescue center. (intials) _______.
**Puppies that are sold as pet price only are sold as pets only. & under no circumstance is a 'pet price only' pup to be bred without contacting me 1st & paying the difference for breeding rights. If not, BUYER will be subject to a $10,000 lawsuit for illegally breeding. Buyer initials here in agreement ________.
• This written Agreement contains all of the terms of this Puppy Deposit and Sales Agreement. No refunds will be given, all deposits are non-refundable and all sales are final.
• If Buyer buys puppy under the terms of Limited Registration which means ‘no breeding rights’ & the buyer breeds the puppy/dog at any time in the puppy/dog’s life, buyer agrees to pay me, Andrea Musick Parsons, a sum of $5000.
• Puppies/Adults should never be euthanized without getting in touch with me 1st. I always suggest getting a 2nd opinion by another veterinarian. The only exception would be if the puppy/adult had been in an accident & was in severe pain. (Initial) ________
AGREED: Date _______________
Buyers Name: ________________________________________________________
· City/State/Zip _________________________________________________________
Phone #: _____________________________________________________________
Andrea Musick Parsons, Owner/Operator
This contract is non-transferable.
Dog and cat breeders are regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas 78711, 1-800-803-9202, 512-463-6599, www.tdlr.gov
Order the same healthy food that has been being fed from pawTree. You can order just the food (Chicken & Oatmeal) or order one of the puppy kits! Just click on the link below.
Copyright © 2018 ArmnalegRanch - All Rights Reserved.
Dog and cat breeders are regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas 78711, 1-800-803-9202, 512-463-6599, www.tdlr.texas.gov
Some content offered on this site, I may or may not receive some type of commission or product.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder